Dance like nobody's watching
The dancer

Rebecca Chia
Rebecca Chia
Create Your Badge

Rebecca
27th July
Murdoch University
Leo
Loves to Laugh


Shouts




links

My Forever21 Wishlist
link
link
link
link
link

Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Sunday, April 24, 2005

( @ 8:18 pm )

Comics

Sometimes, as I read these books, I am surprised by how alike the characters are to some of my friends. For example, in "TENSHI-IA-NAII", the main character is a bit like QinSi. I have no idea why I think that, it's just something I feel. I remembered in Secondary School, we started talking about the characteristics we would like our boyfriend to have, and QinSi directly quoted a name from a comic. Haha. Me, my knowledge of comics is not as deep as hers, so I just answered the question.

Was busy doing homework today. Sad me. Had intended to jog at Bishan Park, but... I still haven't finish my homework. Here i'm slacking, coz I got a bit sick of doing and doing. Sighz! I dunno how to do project work. I dunno how to do so many things...



0 comments