
|
The dancer ![]() Create Your Badge Rebecca 27th July Murdoch University Leo Loves to Laugh Shouts links link link link link link
Credits Base code:OHsaygoodbye Image: Kristi |
Monday, April 25, 2005 ( @ 7:53 pm ) Why on earth are there so many decisions I have to make? I have prize-giving ceremony at Zhonghua this Friday, at 4 pm, but I have innova cross-country from 2-6pm. Now, tell me, someone, what am I supposed to do? No matter what, I will have to forfeit one. And the likes are, if the teachers dun allowed me to skip the run, I cannot go to Zhonghua and flaunt my new uniform... Actually, I learn something interesting about sighs. It is said that for one sigh you make, one of ur happiness will fly away. So, I have been doing so many sighings now...Haha. Too bad for me. I had a huge fright during pe today. During standing broad jump, Serena jumped and fell on her face. I mean, she really fell. Her lips were bleeding, and she had a red mark on her face. Omigod! That was the first time i have ever seen anyone jump like that. Of course, now that her face has a red mark, Ser is worried about whether she will be disfigured. I mean, really! I may be vain, but even if my face has a mark, I won't be worried...maybe I will be worried...alright, i will be worried. But that's not the point...no, oh, forget it! Wait till it really happens(I pray it won't really happen.) I think now, every Monday, we will be going to the tables on the fourth floor to do our work, because Alex cannot study in the canteen. Have econs test tomorrow, so shan't continue. Au revoir. 0 comments |