Dance like nobody's watching
The dancer

Rebecca Chia
Rebecca Chia
Create Your Badge

Rebecca
27th July
Murdoch University
Leo
Loves to Laugh


Shouts




links

My Forever21 Wishlist
link
link
link
link
link

Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Saturday, April 23, 2005

( @ 9:19 pm )

I read Pollyanna again, and I started thinking about the Glad Game. It is so meaningful. After reading it, I'm not so depressed anymore, coz I'm glad that the girl can still enjoy quality time with her father. More time, in fact, since doctors diagnosed that her father was not able to live past last year. But he did, and the girl can continue having her father near her. ;]

So, whenever you are sad, just play the Glad game. Find something about a certain thing that depresses you to be glad about. Eg from pollyanna, she received clutches when she wanted a doll, and though she's disappointed, she was glad that she did not have to use the clutches.



0 comments