
|
The dancer ![]() Create Your Badge Rebecca 27th July Murdoch University Leo Loves to Laugh Shouts links link link link link link
Credits Base code:OHsaygoodbye Image: Kristi |
Thursday, April 21, 2005 ( I'm going crazy...with homework @ 10:05 pm ) I can't stand it anymore, my eyebags are becoming bigger. I think that pretty soon, it's gonna rival Panda Sage's black eyes. And my econs sucks... i dunno what to do! I mean, my lit and maths are okay, but my econs... Nvr mind, forget it, i'm not gonna give up.(see my perserverence? Goodness knows if it's for real) My essay for the 40 hours writing competition has been approved, and i am going on the writing talent development dunno wat thing, wow! Actually, there was a bit of a confusion because i sent ser's essay with my e-mail too, so i was afraid that the teacher might have been confused, but phew. turns out she's not blur at all. not like me, blur like mad. i might act blur at times, but other times is i really am blur. so sad. not been sleeping early these few days, coz of the stupid load of homework. ciao. =) p.s, changed my blogskin, look nice doesn't it. want to thank the person who designed this. very creative. very nice.=P 0 comments |