Dance like nobody's watching
The dancer

Rebecca Chia
Rebecca Chia
Create Your Badge

Rebecca
27th July
Murdoch University
Leo
Loves to Laugh


Shouts




links

My Forever21 Wishlist
link
link
link
link
link

Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Friday, April 22, 2005

( @ 4:18 pm )

My god! The new uniform is so damn hot! I didn't mind at first, it was just a bit of a shock then, but after school, that's when I started to mind. I went in and out of the canteen so many times, I went to the GO once, I went to the LT4 once, I went to N3-1 about 3 times, and it was all for nothing! Nothing! SHERYL!BE MORE CAREFUL NEXT TIME! oh my god! Sheryl lost her wallet, and then Serena, Alvin, Alex, Melissa, Eric and me helped her looked for it. THe result being that I went in and out the canteen so many times i think the people sitting there were beginning to think i was crazy, and then Sheryl found her wallet in her bag. So, everyone just started yelling at her. Sighz! In the end, I truly disliked the way the uniform is so hot.

And then today, I went to see Miss Joyce Ling about the Writing Talent Development Committee, to see how i can improve my essay, and I think that she's a bit narrow-minded. When she saw Serena, she was so surprised, simply because Serena had dark skin. Sheesh! She actually thought that Serena was Eurasian. my god! and she wanted me to follow the guidelines strictly. I mean, what is the point of having creativity if I were to follow guidelines strictly. tell me!

Sighz, looking for new blogskins again. must learn to make blogskins myself soon but I dun have photoshop. of course my father has it. He loves computer stuffs. But I am horrible at anything to do with computers. . . next time i want a guy who is good at computers. otherwise, I might die due to my lack of knowledge in technology.=]



0 comments