Dance like nobody's watching
The dancer

Rebecca Chia
Rebecca Chia
Create Your Badge

Rebecca
27th July
Murdoch University
Leo
Loves to Laugh


Shouts




links

My Forever21 Wishlist
link
link
link
link
link

Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Friday, April 29, 2005

( Prize ceremony @ 9:14 pm )

Went to Admiralty care corner yesterday night for volunteering services. And it was…okay? There were three categories of kids. One was nursery to kindergarden, one was primary one and the last was primary three. The coordinator attached me to the primary one kids. I was quite apprehensive, and to make things simpler, I asked the teacher to let the children choose themselves who they wanted to teach them. Well, actually, I requested this because I do not want to trouble myself with choosing. It’s a truly horrendous task. I dun want the young kids to feel rejected, so…their choice.

They were only primary one! Omigod, I dunno what they understand. In fact, while I was asking the girl I was teaching if she understand what I was reading to her, I was afraid that she doesn’t know what the word understand means. I’m almost 17, I have a brother who’s almost 8, and yet, I felt so…I dunno how to say it. All I know is, they seemed to be very bright kids. And some were very enthusiastic. But some were very quiet. I hope that they change the attachment at times to allow novelty and allow the kids to experience different ways of learning, since all of us taught the kids differently.

Now, back to the earlier part of the day. I shouldn’t have opened my big mouth. I was like, hl, and the whole table of people started laughing. Of course,it was just a passing remark. I’m so gonna get it one day, but it was so comical. I really, really couldn’t stop laughing. Serena asked Mark for his hp no., but the thing is, I haven’t even handed ser the powerpoint slide. Anyway, it’s her problem. Like I said, this week was my unlucky week. But I think my bad luck’s finishing. Hope so.

Econs was well, hot. And I mean, hot. The air-con was not switched on, until near the end of the lecture. And mrs koh became so mad coz she felt so hot, she scolded us. Moreover, she, who told us not to fan ourselves, fanned herself, coz she couldn’t take it. Haha! It’s quite ridiculous, to tell the truth, and then we were dismissed late, so I had to rush to admiralty. Cannot sigh.i dun want my happiness gone. =P

Didn't go to innova cross-country today. Went Zhonghua for prize-ceremony instead. And memories started coming back. Our guzheng group was quite close, but i'm happy to say that though Weiyu and I always argue, she's still one of my closest friend. And i'm shocked to learn that Debbie's maid actually saw qinsi's bf before. Though Debbie didn't get to see him, that's actually cold comfort. Anyway, Deb is very like Qinsi, both luv comic books, both, when regarding comic books, want the best of both worlds, and both practically might do the same thing, eg, qinsi didn't noice her bf's face even when she sat next to him, and Debbie said that she will not notice who she's sitting next to too. I dun even want to think about it.

I realise why zhonghua's co won gold. They deserved it. The beginning was a bit boring, but after the momentum picked up, their performance practically blew me off. Wow! Amazing! And guzheng also deserved gold. I dun get why they get silver. Needless to say, my juniors felt defiant and disgusted at the way they didn't get silver coz they didn't use percussion. I felt that it was stupid too. If a nice song can be played well using only guzheng, then they should receive compliments. Wateva, i'm not the judge anyway.



0 comments