Dance like nobody's watching
The dancer

Rebecca Chia
Rebecca Chia
Create Your Badge

Rebecca
27th July
Murdoch University
Leo
Loves to Laugh


Shouts




links

My Forever21 Wishlist
link
link
link
link
link

Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Saturday, April 16, 2005

( Qinsi @ 10:42 pm )

Qs has a boyfriend, and I forget what his name is. No, Qs, u need not remind me. I saw his photo on friendster through Qs's account, and well, he looks...okay?! Ask how they got together, and Qs was like, he msn her to be his girlfriend, and when she ask why, he said the feeling was right.

Wow! I am so happy for her! Coz she's my friend and all, but dun get hurt by affairs of the heart. and He is 5 years older than her, so...ok. Alright, I was happy for her, because she also liked him, and it turns out that he like her too, so it is all so sweet. Not exactly romantic, but they liked each other. Dun have to be one like the other as a friend at first, but it's one where both liked the other romantically. Wow!

21 and he's on the air force crew. Yeah... quite a good occupation. Qs, I'll definitely find a way to get back!!!*evil laugh*HAHAHAHA!



0 comments