Dance like nobody's watching
The dancer

Rebecca Chia
Rebecca Chia
Create Your Badge

Rebecca
27th July
Murdoch University
Leo
Loves to Laugh


Shouts




links

My Forever21 Wishlist
link
link
link
link
link

Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

( catchy @ 9:10 pm )

There is a story of the little boy in Kentucky who was asked a test question: "If you went to a store and bought six cents worth of candy and gave the clerk ten cents what change would you receive?" The boy replied: "I never had ten cents, and if I had I wouldn't spend it on candy and anyway candy is what mother makes." The tester reformulated the question: "If you had taken ten cows to pasture for your father and six of them strayed away, how many would you have left to drive home?" The boy replied: "We don't have ten cows, but if we did and I lost six I wouldn't dare go home." Undeterred, the tester pressed his question: "If there were ten children in your school and six of them were sick with the measles how many would there be in school?" The answer came: "None, because the rest would be afraid of catching it too."

This came from an extract in the SRJC prelim or promo gp paper i think. can't remember. ya, i know, quite nerdy of me. but hey, i like it. smart kid if i say so myself.

haha. had laughed over it because it is really humorous.

3x3eunt.



0 comments