Dance like nobody's watching
The dancer

Rebecca Chia
Rebecca Chia
Create Your Badge

Rebecca
27th July
Murdoch University
Leo
Loves to Laugh


Shouts




links

My Forever21 Wishlist
link
link
link
link
link

Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

( orchard with liying @ 8:32 pm )

went orchard with liying today. unsuccessful shopping for my shoes, and a half successful trip for her, since she managed to find one pair of pants for work.

When shoeing home across orchard, we suddenly liying suddenly suggested walking from orchard to newton mrt station.

my first thought…uh…

liying was like ‘trust me!’

i shot back at her ‘i would, but i’m more worried about my safety’

‘dun worry…I know aikido’

lol. alright. that’s cool. so then I asked, ‘ how long ago have u last practiced aikido?’

let me tell you. Her answer was one of the most shocking but accurate ones that I have ever heard.

‘aiyah, dun worry lah… I can scream’

at that point, i erupted into laughter. coz for goodness sake, it was true and is true. she can really scream. And I do not want to be near her when she does that. When I tried to get away from her, I knocked into a Caucasian woman…

the extent of her drama.

Haha

but u know wat, no wonder i love going out with my friends.

:)

3x3eunt.



0 comments