
|
The dancer ![]() Create Your Badge Rebecca 27th July Murdoch University Leo Loves to Laugh Shouts links link link link link link
Credits Base code:OHsaygoodbye Image: Kristi |
Monday, March 14, 2011 ( @ 2:41 am ) i love that song by Anna Nalick. "Breathe (2am) i think it's called. =] i'm not writing a song though. I'm looking for driving instructors. I had 30 lessons from my previous instructors and I just can't help feeling like it's a waste of my time and money. so i'm going to change to a more expensive school, but compared to the money i have wasted, a more expensive school should not do so much damage. and i've calculated the expenses carefully. i think i'm going for defensive driving, where 10 lessons for 45 minutes is $480, or maybe 5 Star driving school, which has lessons for 45 minutes at $40. I don't know. I'm still thinking. I need advice. maybe i will ask some australians. but whatever it is, i'm no longer in any pressure to pass my driving test. because my parents told me that if i fail again, just don't take it anymore. and after i failed the first test and saw how much money i wasted with the driving lessons and to fail my test, i just kinda am tired of the whole thing. i love my parents. i really do. they might not be the most understanding of parents, but let's face it, when are parents perfectly understanding? never! but even so, it's just ridiculous how my parents raise all of us up. kinda. i just have a very mundane life. anyway, i'm glad 2010 is over. i have to say that 2010 is one of the most expensive years in my years of existence. and that is saying a whole deal because i can confirm that it is definitely the most expensive year i have ever had. i can't say it's bad luck. it's more circumstantial and my lack of control over my expenses. hopefully i'm a bit wiser now. been spending with a lot more control so that i don't run out at the beginning of the month. instead i make sure not to spend a lot from monday to thursday. hahaha. ok, driving school. someone help me. =[ 3x3eunt. 0 comments |