Dance like nobody's watching
The dancer

Rebecca Chia
Rebecca Chia
Create Your Badge

Rebecca
27th July
Murdoch University
Leo
Loves to Laugh


Shouts




links

My Forever21 Wishlist
link
link
link
link
link

Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Sunday, April 24, 2011

( @ 1:26 am )

I am not moving on from my uncle's death. I actually realize that while I was talking to Jacelyn over dinner today.

I know why I am not moving on. I am not reliving my memories of him enough, such that I am retaining everything inside me and trying to cope. But I think grief when kept inside is the worst way to move on.

I'm quite thankful that Jace was willing to talk with me about it. For the first time ever, I don't have to cut my memories of my uncle short because I made my friends awkward.

I know I have been peppering memories of my uncle and the funeral into my conversations. I can't help it. It's just always there waiting to come out. I try to minimise them though, because I know it's not a comfortable topic people can talk about.

I think I have been silently rejected by all of the law firms that I have applied to. I want to feel sad, but I am still feeling hopeful. Of course, my hopes may be dashed very abruptly when 30th december comes and I realise I don't have any legal jobs at all. Or if a law firm sends me a reply within the next 6 months, my hopes may be justified.

Best to hope I guess.

I found 4 dresses I want from Forever 21. I have no money here to purchase them, but I have money in Singapore. The question is how i can access my money in singapore to pay for the dresses online. I shall ponder that in my dreams.

OH! Aileen finally told me that she and tiana had been unhappy about the way I asked them for rides whenever I go out with them. Now that I think about it, maybe i had been doing the same to Annsley. Note to self, take my own transportation from now on unless people actually offers, and unless it has to do with my ride back and forth from the airport.

I called Melissa the day before her birthday, and yay me. I forgot it was her birthday the next day and I wanted to ask her when her birthday was but I didn't. Instead I asked her what she wanted. She told me nothing. So now I'm clueless and late with her present. Oh well.

I have an interview with Tang Legal next Wednesday. I don't really want to tell people about it. I'm afraid I'll jinx myself. And yet I'm choosing to blog about it. But let's face it, I rarely update. Who will read my blog now? It's practically stagnant!

Beginning to concentrate on my studies finally. Took some time but I am finally slightly more focussed than a few days ago.

OH YA! Jace's housemate's dog looks like a rat. I know it's the runt of the litter, that's why it's tiny. But how am I supposed to get used to the dog when everytime I look down at it trying to climb up my leg, I am reminded of a rat?

My eye hurts. I think my body is weird sometimes, with its aches and cramps and pains. NO IT'S NOT RHEUMATISM.

PS I don't want a camcorder anymore.

3x3eunt.



0 comments