Dance like nobody's watching
The dancer

Rebecca Chia
Rebecca Chia
Create Your Badge

Rebecca
27th July
Murdoch University
Leo
Loves to Laugh


Shouts




links

My Forever21 Wishlist
link
link
link
link
link

Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Monday, August 06, 2012

( @ 1:25 pm )

I'm on to the next phrase of my life: the NUS Part A conversion course. School starts tomorrow. I was quite excited, but after reading the constitutional law readings, my excitement is almost gone. Nervousness has taken its place. I can pull off flipping through my readings in Murdoch, but I don't know if I can pull it off this time. hmmmm. I'm supposed to be waiting to see the doctor now coz I have cough, sinus and blocked ear. I think that my cough and sinus problems are common enough. It is probably my blocked ear that kinda forced me to go to the polyclinic today. i hate doctors. Not doctors doctors per se, but what they meant. And if that's not clear enough, it's medicine!!!! I hate taking english medicine. I much prefer chinese medicine. But at this moment, beggars can't be choosers. X|



0 comments